Email us your resume at email@example.com or apply below.
The Man/Kind Initiative, Inc. is a California corporation that holds a 501(c)(3) designation, making it a recognized non-profit.
Designation: Grant Writer
Primary Role Description:
We are looking for a young professional with experience to:
- Identify grant opportunities that fall within our mission
- Manage expectations and assign probability scores
- Write detailed and focused grant applications
- Follow-through to funding
- Experience in grant writing.
- Capability to manage multiple grant requests.
- Openness to work with people from different socio-economic backgrounds.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to take initiatives
- Good critical thinking and decision making skills
- Excellent Communication skills – oral and written
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Natural flair to build relationships and work in teams
Educational Background: Graduate/Post graduate in any stream
Languages: Fluency in English.
Work Experience: 2-4 years in Social Work, Non-Profit, Finance, and/or Community Action with emphasis on funding
Sectors: Non-profit, Political, Social Services
Desired start date: As soon as possible.
Salary: Depending on work experience & qualification.
Location: Work from home
To apply: Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: Please visit www.mankindinitiative.org